I know this time of year typically we reflect and ponder on the many things we have to be grateful for. I try to be mindful of my many blessings every day. Every day- not just one time yearly when I am reminded by everything I see telling me to be grateful. So, I am switching it up this year and thinking of things I am NOT grateful for. To be honest, it feels good!
- Time change-I know and understand how it came to be.However, that doesn’t make it any easier when it’s only 5:30 PM and my mind is telling me that it’s close to 10 PM, and I need to get ready for bed.
- Cox Cable and their updating to all digital and making us get those little boxes by December 1st or risk losing the ability to watch TV without it.Also for charging $2.99/monthly for additional boxes that we may need to watch their cable in other rooms of the house.
- All of the political ads and mudslinging-it’s going to be a looong year…..
- Intolerance and whining-it’s gone too far.
- Bruce Jenner-AKA Caitlyn Jenner, the Kardashians, and Kanye West-enough said about that.
- Miley Cyrus-again, enough…